Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Summer Cold

I have a cold. It's always worse to have a cold in summer, in my opinion. I seem to have one every summer. The plan was to do an extremely late spring cleaning this week, while I actually have a couple days off in a row. This cold is trying to slow me down, but this will be our only chance to catch up on the cleaning. Jameson started the cleaning off last night, while I was at work. He did the dishes and cleaned the kitchen and bathroom! I HATE cleaning the bathroom, so it was the best surprise when I got home last night!

Summer cold be darned - I've got spring/fall cleaning to do!

We are also going to go through our magazines. So, if anyone wants a lot of old New Type, Bust, or Giant Robot mags - let me know!

Cough, cough, hack, sneeze, sniff. I godda gedda tissue.

3 comments:

sarahkate said...

I'll take those GR and New Types off your hands. It'll give me a chance to see you in person too, that is, if you want to see me. If not, you can just leave them on your back porch and I'll sneak over in the middle of the day and snag them.

Viacom Ego said...

Uncluttering bonus: I just found out that U City's recycling center is in the north end of Heman Park's parking lot. And you don't have to sort! (check those bins in coming weeks for lots of free comics, scavengers)

lildira said...

The cold has slowed me down more than I would have liked.

We are still cleaning/sorting everything, it's just slower-going.

sk8 - of course I want to see you (and lil Joss would sweeten the deal), I'll let you know when I have all the stuff together. There'll probably be a misc assortment of other mags as well.

droob - thanks for the info, now I don't have to feel bad for pitching a woods worth of paper!