Friday, August 24, 2007

Cosmic Cherry #2

- is in the works!

Just because we haven't heard anything about being accepted doesn't mean we can't keep pushing forward. So here is my boy hard at work laying out a new page to pencil:


If you think you spy a mustache on that fine asian fella' you'd be right. It started as a bet. I believe the bet was a bit fake as he's been threatening to grow one for some time now.

And because he's so cute (I mean tough) when he is hard at work, here's another shot:


It's kinda strange to be working on the 2nd story arc (issues 7-12) while he is working on the 2nd issue. It would seem unfair that I can get done so much faster if it didn't also mean I have to do all the scanning. Me and my Mustek don't always see eye to eye.

6 comments:

Xenti said...

Hey....

I got an email from the "Ten Club" and it reminded me that I don't remember if James got his birthday present way back when.

I think it was a photo-book. From the Ten Club. Did it arrive or do I need to complain to Pearl Jam.

lildira said...

Don't complain - he got it and loved it.

Well, you could complain to him for not sending a "Thank You" your way.

See you kids next weekend!!!

Xenti said...

Next weekend is going to be off the hook.

You can't park here!

sarahkate said...

Oh my god, I just stopped by to see if you'd posted and, super wow! You're all blogging and shit! Now I gotta go read up on all your adventures! Miss you.

Anonymous said...

daaaaym, is that your place?! Love the polaroids on the wall. You guys look like you have a nice desk/studio setup as well. Nice!

lildira said...

that's our artroom (which is supposed to be the living room or dining room - we've never really understood the layout), it's nice that the pictures don't show just how messy it is, it's very messy.