Monday, October 01, 2007

It's been soooo long.

There's been cleaning, coughing, a successful staff party, hirings and firings, wars fought with managers from other staffs, busy shifts and dead ones, new emails sent out to Image, new ideas for comics, and on and on.

I'm sorry I've been away.

Next Saturday is "Loop in Motion", which you find out about here. I blogged about it last year. This year I haven't found time to get anything made for it. With less than a week to go I'm gonna try to throw something together.

And for no reason at all here's this:


I painted this a long time ago and found it when we cleaned. Just thought it would add some color to this silly post.

I promise to try to be better about blogging in the future.

4 comments:

Xenti said...

I just hugged my Mr. Moustachio.

April said...

Is said painting for sale? I can think of a girl who likes it.
(Also don't let me goad you into blogging as I am the pot to your kettle. But it got results? Maybe I should goad away).

sarahkate said...

I was totally gonna make a pot and kettle reference, about my blogging, but of course Chewblocka beat me to it. I'm still wanting you to make little critters so I can knit them little scarves and hats. Maybe if we start next week we could have eight million for next year?

lildira said...

boz - you don't want to buy it. it's in worse (wrinkled) shape than the scan implies.

ryan - i love that you love your mustashio. i need to post picts of the bunstachios i made and sold!

sk8 - i need to get together with you to give you the giant robots and newtypes. also, i need to hold and tickle your baby!!!