Wednesday, October 17, 2007

lil kitty

I might have to steal a kitty.


This is Isadora.

Or Eee-izz (said in a very highpitched voice), Izza-muffin, Chicken, Izza-dorable, Bah-bee, or even Fat-head (meant in the sweetest of ways). Half of those nicknames came with her, from her real and loving owners who miss their lil'kitty.

We absolutly love having her around. She is the kitten-iest of cats ever.

Jameson says she is a person pretending to be a cat, which would make sense as she is almost too perfectly kitty-cat. She purrs in any position, bumps our chins with her head (one of the best catnesses), follows me around, sleeps in our bed and, every now and then, cocks her head a bit to one side and asks, "Merow?"

I'm in kitty bliss.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks right at home : ) And of course veeeeeeery cute! I have a sneaky suspicion she may not want to come back here. Thanks so much agian for taking such good care of her!!!

lildira said...

I think she misses you a lot but it "making the best" of the situation.

Last night she jumped on James' sandwich. It was a shock to him and her.

Silly cute kitty.

Anonymous said...

I am surprised she didn't just "grab and run". But jumped ON his sandwich!?! I will laugh about that for the rest of today.

p.s. what are you guys doing. I see coffee in my own future. Possibly. Maybe.

Dan said...

Linus and Mabel are pissed. They are very quick to jealousy.