Thursday, June 05, 2008

Cute-Clutter Friends

I know I need to focus on getting rid of useless clutter. But sometime useless things can make you smile. Here are two of my current favorites in the useless category:

I got the lil white girl at Rotofugi a year ago in Chicago. The smiley rainbow Buddy Chub is from Star Clipper which is right across the street. Buddy Chub is part of a new blind box collection by Friends With You.

They make such sweet friends.

Bonus: Buddy Chub has bells inside him! He rocks back and forth making lil twinkle sounds. It makes the lil white girl smile.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

GUH

lildira said...

I luf them both.

All the other possible blind box folks from this same collection are almost as adorable.

Xenti said...

These got a little write up in the latest issue of Dwell.

April said...

Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiingggggggthe author of this blog.

Unknown said...

Hi Dira,

How are you and Jameson doing? I found you here on Flikr. Wondered it you want to communicate sometime. My e-mail is mitbyjeremiah@gmail.com

Jeremiah