Monday, June 02, 2008

Good and Bad

I was supposed to see my two good friends who where in town for a weekend wedding. For some reason we could never connect with each other.

This was the (very) Bad of this post's title.

It was INSANELY crazy and busy and weird in the Loop (and at work) today. It was due to a number of reason. BUT at the very end of the day, as we where finally leaving work, my friend got a guy playing his guitar on the street to lone him the guitar and we all sang Violent Femmes with a crowd of onlookers. It was amazing and a sweet end to a bad day.

Then I got home and checked my email and was greeted by this:


- it's my sweet lil nephew Jack lookin' cuter than a baby should!

Now that it's all over I am only sad about the fact that I never got to see/hang out with my girl and her man. It still makes me sad.

3 comments:

April said...

Left you a message.
Sprained ankle.
Sick Ruster.
The need for 14 hours of sleep.
Missing you big time still. Our place is nearly clean if you are interested in glam glam C-Bus getaway.

lildira said...

Oh darling - I'm sorry I missed you on Friday (that was totally my fault).

We must needs see you soon.

Xenti said...

That's totally my fault, and I'm super sorry.

I threw up. A lot. Apparently I had food poisoning, because it was all over in 24 hours.

We need to come back out to St. Louis, or we need to schedule another impromptu vacation someplace for a long weekend.