Saturday, February 28, 2009

Doodles and Cable

Yes. Cable.

It was a long and horrible ordeal. But after much phone arguing and hours (by this I mean days) wasted waiting around Charter finally came through with their "allowing us to pay them for cable that is actually installed correctly".

We've never had cable so it's a bit overwhelming - and we only have expanded basic. I'm not kidding when I say there is a whole show about making insane cakes. It's ahhhhmazing!


These where doodled during our first day with our new friend cable.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you OBSESSED with Ace of Cakes? Cuz...it's AWESOME!

lildira said...

yep - yeppers!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the brain suck.

sarahkate said...

I like the puffy coat guy best. Of your drawings. On Ace of Cakes I like Geoff best.

lildira said...

Is that his name? The lil bookish one?

If yes - then yes, my favorite as well.