Monday, February 02, 2009

Lovelies

I've been wandering around Etsy a lot lately and I ran across this lovely ring:


I don't wear rings but if I did...


It's made by The Ardent Sparrow and she has many pieces that are quite fetching. There is only one ring like this left. I first ran across her sight just a couple days ago when they were first listed and they've almost all been snatched up already.

I really like the simplicity of this necklace (and also the Peter Pan-ish-ness of it):


It's by the same artist.

I thought I might as well pass along these lovelies since I let the jewelry I have gather dust and tangle into knots.

1 comment:

April said...

That ring is so completely you it's ridiculous. But I am also a from afar jewelry lover or a at leastwear every day for a month and then break/lose/etc jewelry lover