Saturday, October 21, 2006

Life likes kicking my ass...

I haven't been able to get any sewing done (sorry no team up SK8). I have a new idea to make my fluff birds a lil smaller and sew a ribbon into them and - tah-dah - ornaments. But if I don't get on that soon it will be too late.

Life, it's a fugger.

One of our managers has had to step down and now it's back to 3 kids doing a 5 kid job. And one of the 3 is preggers - so then it will be 2.

Every time I think I can breathe easier and not be such a workaholic something like this happens. And right before the crazy holiday season!!

I can't wait for mng evaluations. They do 'em in November and I think if mine are too negetive I will fall to pieces.

Ooooh, and all the drama that's sure to start...I just feel numb.

4 comments:

Xenti said...

Sounds like you need a drink. You want me to fly April out so the two of you can go grab a couple?

lildira said...

YES PLEASE!!!

pretty, pretty please with a cherry on top?

April said...

He promises these things like I have time between now and XMas to devote to travel. Though maybe I'll drive down in eary December if I get two days off in a row...

sarahkate said...

It will be okay. Sorry I'm not much help at work.