Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Loop In Motion

As part of my job (oddly enough) I'm responsible for selling employees wares all day during Loop In Motion. Generally I try to get some things made so I can sell my stuff as well. Here I am with the folks that sat out there with me - notice how awake we look and how atractivly set up our table is not:



This was my most productive (creatively and financially) year so far. I spent all day Wednesday and Thursday sewing and produced 18 funny looking babies (or stuffed animals). Here they are - a couple sold before my mom came by and took pictures:



and



They all sold but a couple and I made $130 - why can't I get anything done when I don't have a deadline?

4 comments:

Xenti said...

Yay! Blogging!

Save me a Mustachio!

April said...

Ha! Mustaches! For the record (I'm saying that a lot lately) even if I were to drop a million pound of cookie weight (not that I am) I'd still be booby. I can't remember a time when i wasn't a booby girl with hips, even at my skinniest/most athletic. It's just who i am bitch.
And for the record (see!) you can't put picture of you guys up, because it makes me miss you more and we can't have that. We'll be in for a week (a week!) a X-mastime, already looking forward to it.
Ha! Mustaches!

lildira said...

april: you better spend a lot of that week with me!

ryan: i will make you your own mustachio!

sarahkate said...

OH MY F'N GOD!
A blogging!
I cannot come over til after Chuck tonight, if you still want me. You must promise not to tell me what happened on Lost. I will bring the yarn. Lemme know, 'k?