Monday, April 14, 2008

In between.

A brief, photo by photo, reacap of the time I spent away from my blog.

First off:


Mushrooms Bandits. These little fellows, along with some other handmade stuffed friends, were sold by me at Loop In Motion 2007. It was not as money-full as the previous "Motion" but these guys still make me smile.

Almost everyday I have to go to work - even if only for an hour. So a lot of the time in between was spent working my job. The best part is I also have to bring work home with me:


The Dreaded Schedule.

In December I left childhood behind forever when I turned 30:


This is the birthday cupcake I dropped and then caught before it hit the ground. My hand was covered in yummy, yummy cupcake. This was peanut butter and jelly. My Jameson bought it for me. Being 30 makes me think I am allowed no more excuses for not having my life together. I don't feel older, I just feel less able to comfort myself with the idea that I'm only in my twenties. I no longer am.

Also, there was Christmas:


I would like to introduce William Randolph Pine. He looks all fancy here but he only cost $10 (maybe less) and looked like the sad tree from the Charlie Brown special. He cleans up quite nicely once you add decorations and gifts. The best part, we set him up in our room. I love falling asleep to the Christmas tree lights.

Snow! It snowed again and again and again this year. Just when we thought it was spring - snow, four more times.


This is the view out our kitchen window. Ahh, the alley with the two dumpsters. It's beautiful.

So my last post before my hiatus was the ultrasound of James' sister's baby.


Jack Valentine Holst is now officially 3 days past due.

3 comments:

April said...

So much blogging.
I like it.

Xenti said...

Please don't ever grow up.

lildira said...

I don't think I can.