Monday, April 07, 2008

Super Gumbo and the New iMac

Super Gumbo would like to welcome you all to the first blog from our brand new iMac.




Jas and I saved and saved and finally had enough to buy it with cash! It is very hard to buy from Apple with cash if you do not want a store model. We ended up having to purchase an Apple Giftcard and then order it online using said giftcard. Kinda dumb - but then we got our iMac and it is big and beautiful.

My little iBook is outdated to the point of being unable to run Photoshop and, much more importantly, videos on the web. Oh, YouTube... I waste so much time.

I must get back to posting more. If only to share the final chapter of our adventures in submitting to Image.

2 comments:

Xenti said...

For the record, I am thrilled to have blogging back. I checked about a week ago hoping for new posts and was summarily disappointed.

lildira said...

I am attempting to do it once a day - I've already slightly failed. But I ain't givin' up yet!