Thursday, August 16, 2007

I have a problem...

I have always doodled too much. Many angry teachers have made this clear to me. Also there is evidence everywhere, on any scrap of paper or paper-like surface anywhere near me and a writing utensil (this includes almost anything - even sauce on an almost empty plate). Lately it has taken on a life of it's own. This same shape (pattern?) pops up over and over and covers whole surfaces of everything. Sometimes I'll pretend I can make just one loopy shape to "decorate" a corner but by the end it has consumed the entire area. I have many examples (in my trashcan) but here is a Cosmic Cherry related fun one:



This is page #1 of the script for Cosmic Cherry #2. Jameson and I were editing, not too long ago, and then the doodle monster took over. I'm going to blame the hot pink sharpie. It is clearly to blame.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This does happen. She did this to my adoption application before mailing it off. I've remained in foster "care" ever since.