Thursday, August 16, 2007

Photos and Chicago Bits

This is only a few but there are more on my flicker (see fancy banner thing):

Here's me with my good friend Rorschach. It is a strange and awkward pose we've got goin' on. After the photo shoot he told me to, "Have a good convention." Such words of wisdom I will treasure forever.


Here is the adorable duo who have shirts made from sheets my little brother and I use to fight over. We also used to draw on them with markers at night and, magically, after they got washed the marks would all be gone. The sheets where passed down from older siblings and where very faded. We used the markers to draw everyone back in. I also loved to give Luke fancy lips and eyelashes. These gentlemen here obviously took better care of their sheet set.


This is Dan and Rachel (me too) waiting to eat. This is where the, now infamous, spider bite will occur. Rachel and Dan are good friends from the BBH who recently moved to Chicago and opened up their apartment and futon for us. It was lovely. Here we are all sweating, a lot.


Jameson plays with the camera while we wait and sweat.


Here is my April. Her and her man Ryan drove down from Columbus to spend Saturday with us. She looks dreamy and sweet but I know for a fact both she and her man can throw me across a hotel room using only their hips. This is from Roller Derby. She can break you in half all while on skates! No, Ryan doesn't derby - but he packs one mean hip check.


All in all an enjoyable trip. We both came back exhausted but refreshed and ready to buckle right back into our crazy work/comic book schedule. I have new assistant managers to train and Cosmic Cherry #2 is underway!

3 comments:

April said...

I think dreamy=drunk and sleepy.

lildira said...

but that's dreamy...

Viacom Ego said...

That's "sledrepunky". Totally different.