Friday, August 03, 2007

My niece and nephew are too cute.

Ashley G of Kitty Genius is having a sale on her t-shirts and the adorable models are my sweet neice and nephew.

Please check out their cuteness here.

We bought my nephew this book (and the second one) for his birthday:



He's been racing through them all and has him Mom (my sis) and Aunt (my other sis) reading them as well. It was smart on his part b/c they buy the next book for him knowing they'll want to read it. It's fun, fun to discuss rat creatures and quiche with him. His favorite character is Smiley Bone.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They were indeed the BEST models.

In other news...what are you guy dooooing? :)

lildira said...

working, working, working.

tonight: at the BBH
tomorrow: ditto

and again and again. possibly available for Monday pm, how 'bout you?

are you kids going to the Jeffrey Brown signing tomorrow? perhaps we will see you there.