Friday, August 03, 2007

No news is good news?

Still playing the waiting game, the one where I check my email a gazillion times a day, or hour. No news yet from the folks at Image but here is a taste for you:

This is page #17 (of 24) from Cosmic Cherry issue #1

(I tried to change the sizes of these images twice and blogger refuses to understand me. I think they are bigger if you click them but they might end up really big, whatever.)

This next one is one of my favorites, mainly because of the teddy.

This is page #22 (of 24) from Cosmic Cherry issue #1

I'm working on compiling all of the usefull links and info we found while spending our lives online trying to learn about scanning, sizing, and coloring this comic (coloring the cover, it's a b&w comic). If it's all together maybe we can save some time for other folks.

I really like the asian-cart scene because you almost never see people eating in comics. I also love the way Jameson does nuanced facial expressions. But, seriously, I love Daphne's teddy.

Anyway, back to the waiting game.

3 comments:

Xenti said...

And we'll be able to purchase limited edition teddy's, right?

lildira said...

If I can figure out how to sew somethin' that cute, yes.

Anonymous said...

you guys have been keeping this awesome skill under cover too long... time to release this into the public. Awesome!